Vice President, Marketing & Communications
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Vice President, Marketing & Communications The VP of Marketing &
Communications is responsible for the company's Delivery Side
Marketing and Customer Communications Strategies. This individual
must drive revenue and customer relationships, through the digital
medium, to maximize the organization's growth and profitability.
This includes implementing profitable short-term and long-term
programs and processes to optimize workflow and provide an advanced
enterprise solution. Primary Responsibilities
- Drive the development of provocative campaigns to evoke
interest in IntelliCentrics' Innovations.
- Design all customer communications evoke positive response and
call to action.
- Actively engage in innovation discussions to ensure products
meets the needs of users.
- Coordinate the implementation of campaigns and programs to
drive the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts.
- Lead Marketing/Communications Team in supporting
IntelliCentrics Go to market strategy, Product positioning, and
- Design and implement IntelliCentrics Digital Merchandizing
- Develop marketing plans, perform data-driven analysis, and take
ownership of strategy development.
- Responsible for up-do-date market research and competitive
analysis to inform product innovation and maintain market
- Serve as member of Commercial Team leadership, ensuring a
coordinated Commercial strategy.
- A consummate student who quickly understands all customer
segments and needs to develop value propositions and programs to
increase growth and retention with existing and new customers.
- Drive both top topline results while managing customer
- Develop and execute strategies that establish IntelliCentrics
SEC3URE Ethos as the preferred platform for locations of care and
- Personally maintain 10 important account relationships
- Marketing and Communication Team members Education and/or
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline (marketing, business
management, communications, etc.).
- 10 years' successful experience in marketing and communications
within healthcare or healthcare technology, including 5 years in a
senior leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience driving revenue growth, customer
relationships and digital merchandizing within a technology
- Strong understanding of conversation rates, close rates, leads
and opportunities, funnel opportunity and understanding of the full
life cycle of a buyer's journey.
- Prior experience working with marketing technology and
automation platforms and experience with efficiently managing media
budgets, with focus on ROI and unit economics.
- Experience identifying market demand, pricing, positioning,
persona development, messaging and content creation.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally in matrixed
- Experience in an innovative, high-growth environment willing to
roll up the sleeves as a hands-on working leader. Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The noise level in the work environment is associated with
normal office environment. , Employment Status Exempt
IntelliCentrics is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. You have been redirected to a
IntelliCentrics job page
Keywords: IntelliCentrics, Flower Mound , Vice President, Marketing & Communications, Executive , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!