Product Launch Manager
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Engineering . Flower Mound, Texas Description
The Product Launch Manager is responsible for leading overall
launch strategy, planning and execution for new offers to ensure
successful optimization of the launch. This role covers all
segments of our business, ensuring robust, repeatable and
consistent launch processes and tools to support the business.
- Develop launch plans including key objectives, strategies,
plans and priorities with key milestones.
- Define and communicate roles and responsibilities for
cross-functional team to ensure alignment and collaboration
- Manage the launch plans, in terms of key milestones and
deliverables to highlight and track issues, challenges, and risks
including cross-functional team dependencies.
- Coordinate cross-functional collaboration to ensure consistency
and efficiency, organize and manage sub-team leads to drive
activities for the launch, and act as the hub of information.
- Continually assess launch risks and mitigation strategies.
- Establish and track a comprehensive set of collateral, assets,
sales enablement, and outbound marketing deliverables required for
a successful launch.
- Support product marketing and outbound marketing teams in the
completion of deliverables.
- Support the roll-out with all customer facing teams: Sales
team, Customer service and support teams
- Responsible for ensuring cross functional alignment &
communication, tracking toward launch milestones and overall
- Provide the single voice of truth on launch progress and
challenges providing executive and detail status updates and
reports to all stakeholders.
- Advocate for all stakeholders throughout the release cycle to
ensure stakeholders have support needed to succeed
- Continued refinement of the launch process including developing
best practices and tools that drive efficient and effective
- Provide regular updates to all stakeholders, including ops and
executive management teams from initial planning through to post
- Develop processes and procedures for launching new offers
leveraging best practices and tools available.
- Establish and track launch metrics and reporting, with a goal
of continuous improvement over time and with every launch.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's in Business, Marketing, Healthcare, Technology or
- 5 years' experience in a product management, product marketing
or project management role.
- 2 years' experience launching and delivering B2B Software as a
- Organized, Data-driven and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally in matrixed
- Demonstrated success in Agile development environment.
- Experience working with healthcare or healthcare technology
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level normally associated with general office work
IntelliCentrics is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. PI132442469
Keywords: IntelliCentrics, Flower Mound , Product Launch Manager, Executive , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!