Company: Heat and Control Inc.
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Heat and Control: We are process and product technologists
committed to advancing food, pharmaceutical, and other industries
with science and imagination. Whether you measure success by
flavor, efficiencies, improvement, or innovation, count on us to
deliver results. Job Responsibilities Include
- Design or Review automation and network equipment design
- Commission PLC controls for food process, product handling and
- Design electrical/electronic, PLC, HMI and SCADA control
- Travel about 30% of the time
Required Education and Experience
- Electrical engineer experience.
- Programming PLC systems from scratch (RedLion, Allen Bradley &
- Knowledge of system control panels
- Experience in the food industry a plus
- Experience in a continuous process environment
- Evidence creating Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Experience using AutoCAD and SCADA or MES system preferred
Excellent salary and benefits, including medical, dental, vision,
life insurance, 401K with company match, paid holidays, your
birthday, PTO and sick and vacation!
Heat and Control is an EOE/AA employer committed to workforce
Keywords: Heat and Control Inc., Flower Mound , Control Engineer, Engineering , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!